Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Images from May 13 Incident

Greetings to everyone, just wanted to remind you guys that I still haven's receive any images on May 13 incident. So far I only have pictures from yinsian. Do send it to me wongzhiqin@hotmail.com





























_______________________________________________*Yin Sian(29Photos)


_________________________________________*Joo Chong(2photos)

______________________________________* Chee Han (1photo)



______________________________________________*Lex(3Photos)

__________________________________________*Alvin (3Photos)

________________________________________*Auldrey (5photos)

________________________________*SingYang(1photo)

3 comments:

din said...

why the riot only happen in KL & Penang? not in other Malay majority State in Kelantan Kedah Terenganu? etc .. sure the minority chinese or indian live there

Unknown said...

Hi

I wonder if you can help me .. we are looking for images of the May 13th riots to use in a video resource that we are producing for the Open University in the UK. Can you tell me the rights holders of any of the above images .. so that we could follow up and get permission to use them? I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.
My email is:
clare@evanswoolfe.com
Many thanks

Unknown said...

TOLERANSI DAN PERDAMAIAN....

manusia semua ada kelebihan dan kelemahan..

Post a Comment